UV Disinfection Systems
for the House
UV disinfection adds an extra level of protection that other water filters cannot provide. Water moves through a stainless steel reactor chamber where it is exposed to UV lamp. UV light makes bacteria in the water unable to function eliminating the risk of infection. Once water passes through the chamber, safer water is provided to every tap in the home.
Benefits of UV Disinfection Systems:
- The UV light has germicidal properties that make it a trusted disinfectant
- The UV systems are certified by the NSF, a non-profit organization that ensures the safety of water filtration systems
- UV systems provide chemical-free water disinfection, which means no chlorine or chemical byproducts
- The system does not impact taste or odor, ensuring your family is enjoying cleaner, tastier water for years to come
Safeguard Against Contamination
- Eco Waterhouse Technologies UV systems destroy 99.9% of harmful pathogens, viruses, and bacteria to protect your home against contaminated water. Microscopic pathogens including E. Coli, Cryptosporidium, and Giardia can infiltrate water due to aging infrastructure, power outages, flooding, or water line breaks
- Boil water alerts are issued when a municipal water supply has been contaminated by disease-causing organisms
- Also, very important for private well owners, whose unregulated systems face an ever-changing environment
The Trojan UVMax System (Models A – F)
High-output UV Lamps
The UV light is generated from a low-pressure, high-output lamp. The lamps provide a high intensity of UV light making it possible to treat a given volume of water with small, more effective units.
A Unique Water Chamber Design
Trojan’s unique water chamber optimizes hydraulic performance and increases disinfection efficiency.
New Power Supply Technology
Electronic advances in Trojan’s power supply offer flexibility over a broad range of voltage supplies (90-250V). The power supply can withstand fluctuations in voltage that most power supplies are unable to tolerate while maintaining lamp intensity to ensure continuous disinfection.
UVMax Reminds you to Replace the Lamp
Trojan has incorporated visual and audio signals to help you remember when to change the lamp. At any time the display will tell you how many days are remaining until your next lamp change. Should your lamp ever fail, your system will automatically sound an alarm.
UV Intensity Monitoring Device
The premium version, UVMaxPlus, incorporates brand new and innovative UV intensity monitoring technology. The new design enhances the reliability and accuracy of this optional safety feature.