Water Salt Softeners
The Eco Waterhouse Technologies Salt Water Softener provides softened water using salt or potassium. All Eco Waterhouse Technologies Series salt-based water softeners are metered and only backwash when needed to waste as few gallons as possible.
The Eco Waterhouse Technologies Salt Water Softeners include:
- Backwashing Phase: This removes dirt from the mineral tank and is part of the regeneration process
- Regeneration Phase: The mineral tank is recharged with sodium from the brine tank solution and displaces calcium and magnesium, which is then washed down the drain during the Backwashing Phase.
- Rinse Phase: The mineral tank is rinsed with fresh water and loads the brine tank so that it is ready for the next cycle. As water passes through the mineral tank, the positively charged calcium and magnesium ions are lost to negatively charged plastic beads. The brine tank holds a solution of water and salt that will flush the mineral tank and replace the calcium and magnesium ions with sodium. Recharging cycles are controlled by the meter on the top of the tank (normally once every 7 days).
Features of Salt Softeners:
- Solid state microprocessor with easy front panel settings
- Three modes of operation: Meter Immediate, Meter Delayed, Time Clock Delayed
- Double backwash feature, offering optimum regeneration, cleaning and efficiency
- 36 Selectable pre-programmed regeneration cycles
- Days override featured 1-28 days available
- Backwash and brining ability to 21″ diameter tanks
- Downflow regeneration
- Stores system configuration and operation data in non-volatile memory
- Battery back-up with up to 8 hour power carry over
- 12 Volt transformer provides safe and easy installation
- Provides optimum service and backwash rates
- Treated water regenerant refill
Meter Modes of Operation
Meter Immediate - When the Water Volume Remaining display has reached zero gallons, a regeneration cycle will be initiated immediately.
Meter Delayed - When the Water Volume Remaining display has reached zero gallons, a regeneration cycle will be initiated at the preset Regeneration Time Of Day chosen during setup (i.e. 1:00 am).
Time Clock Delayed - When the valve reaches its set Days Since Regeneration, a regeneration cycle will be initiated at the preset TurbulatorRegeneration Time Of Day chosen during setup (i.e. 1:00 am). This event occurs regardless of the Water Volume Remaining display having reached zero gallons.
QUICK ACCESS / MANUALS / SPECS
WS1 and WS1.25 Drawings & Service Manual (PDF)
FLECK 5800 Service Manual (PDF)